Sunday 19 May 2013

my daily school makeup routine



My daily school makeup  routine




Nivea-intensive moisturising creme
I usually start with Nivea moisturising cream. i love this product although some times i just don't feel like using this product.


mac-face and body foundation 
then I apply face and body foundation by mac by my fingers, this foundation is perfect for summer, it gives it you light coverage but you can eventually you can built it up, oh by the way
 the plus side of this is that it looks natural on the face
down side is it is a NO!! NO!! for oily skin.





collection- 2000 last perfection
this is my favourite concealer ever, i am a dark in this so i apply this to my spots ;(  and then make a v shape underneath my eye and blend it really really good.i personally think this product doesn't stay for 16 hours unless you have applied about 18 coats of this!!!!!




the body shop- baked to last blush
i lightly apply this to my cheeks and my cheekbones




carmex
I then finally apply carmex oh my god i love this product. it gives you a cool, tingly feeling on your lips which is like so good ;)



and i am off to school

thank you for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment